- cheap louis vuitton 17528 - November 10, 2016
- G.EN.ESI Webinar held 12th January 2015 - January 12, 2015
The webinar was attended by around 30 academics and industrialists, and supported by facilitators from the University of Bath and Granta. The webinar was introduced by Manuelle Clavel from Granta, followed by an introduction to the G.EN.ESI project and the structure of the webinar from Lucie Domingo of the University of Bath. This […]
- G.EN.ESI Webinar 12th January 2015 - January 06, 2015
Please join the G.EN.ESI team for the project webinar on the 12th January 2015 at 1100 CET (1000 GMT). The webinar is free to attend, and presents an ideal opportunity for all industrialists with an interest in eco-design to find out more about the G.EN.ESI project. The webinar is for any industrialist interested in integrating environmental […]
- Information on G.EN.ESI software and interoperability added to website - November 17, 2014
Updated information on the individual G.EN.ESI software tools and the interoperability of the G.EN.ESI platform have been added to the project website. Access the updated information here.
- Presentations from the second G.EN.ESI Research Showcase now available - October 30, 2014
Three presentations from the second G.EN.ESI Research Showcase event, held in Bath, UK in September this year, are now available on the website. Access the Research Showcase presentations here.
- Successful seminar held with CECED 16th October 2014 - October 27, 2014
A successful seminar was held with CECED in Brussels on the 16th October 2014. Representatives from the University of Bath and the Universita Politecnica delle Marche presented the G.EN.ESI methodology and gave an overview of the software tools which comprise the inter-operable software platform. Around thirty members of CECED attended the seminar and provided useful feedback […]
- G.EN.ESI to attend CECED and CARE events - October 08, 2014
The G.EN.ESI team will attend two events within the next six weeks to introduce the G.EN.ESI methodology and software platform to a wider industrial audience. A seminar will be held in Brussels on the 16th October with CECED, the European Committee of Domestic Equipment Manufacturers, to describe the project and discuss the results and future plans. […]
- Presentations from the first G.EN.ESI Research Showcase now available - September 11, 2014
Five presentations from the first G.EN.ESI Research Showcase event, held in Italy earlier this year, are now available on the website. Access the Research Showcase presentations here.
- Three new titles added to the Education Centre eco-design series - August 28, 2014
The final three titles have been added to the Education Centre eco-design series, they are: Ecodesign and business Ecodesign and software Involving your Suppliers in ecodesign Access the Education Centre here
- The third G.EN.ESI Newsletter available for download - July 20, 2014
The latest quarterly newsletter is now available for download by clicking on the title below. The G.EN.ESI Project Newsletter 03 As usual this has all the latest news, publications and developments from the G.EN.ESI team and the ‘Meet the Team’ section focuses on our partners ENEA, The Italian National Agency for New Technologies, Energy and […]